The serious one (telnetd) is already being exploited in the wild, and if you're running telnetd anyway then you can always switch to ssh or acl the port, either way it is a relative non-issue to ignore the update for now...

Damien Fleuriot wrote:
My point (which may or may not be valid) was that if the vulnerabilities
remained *undisclosed*, they would have a much lower chance of being
exploited.