On Mar 5, 2012, at 9:11 AM, H wrote:

> I have the right, even the obligation to point out what I think is wrong

So, you see yourself as speaking for others? You certainly do not speak for me!
Never authorized you for this, never ever knew you actually exist. For various
historical reasons, I don't particularly like the kind of people who self-elect
themselves to defend other's "rights". OK? :-)

So unlike you, Kip at least tries to achieve something. For the good of others.
Even if he didn't do it in the most humble, democratic and whatever way. Even
if he appears for many as being arrogant or whatever. People are different,
some might actually prefer Kip's way, did you imagine that?

I happen to share the opinion and the experience of Mark Linimon in situations
like this and yes, I do believe you have been rude here. For no reason
whatsoever.

You either make the choice to help Kip in his experiment, or not. For me,
personally, as long as you don't stay on my way, I don't really care what your
position is.

Daniel

PS: In any case, this is an open forum, so you have your opinion heard. By a