On 04/29/12 16:30, Alex Kozlov wrote:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 04:11:20PM +0300, Alexander Motin wrote:
On 04/29/12 15:27, Alex Kozlov wrote:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 03:07:40PM +0300, Alexander Motin wrote:
On 04/29/12 15:04, Oliver Pinter wrote:
Removing dummynet from kernel don't chanage anything, that is releated
to load average. The loadavg hold to 0.70 +/- 0.2. (single user : sh +
top)

New ktr dump?
I have similar issue on one of my laptops. Should I provide ktr dump?
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2011-September/027133.html
In your case HPET also shares interrupt with other devices. I suspect
that may be a reason. Every time when swi thread runs loadavg, other CPU
runs shared interrupt handler, that is accounted as result. Please show
your verbose dmesg.
Attached.

In your case HPET could solely use IRQ22 that seems free now. After recent changes in ACPI code it is detected before PCI devices and so doesn't avoids sharing. You may try to hint it specific IRQ by adding to loader,conf line:
hint.hpet.0.allowed_irqs="0x00400000"

--
Alexander Motin