On 12/10/2012 06:34 PM, Brett Glass wrote:
At 03:41 PM 12/9/2012, Adrian Chadd wrote:
I'll amend my "stuff that will help" list:

* Donate to the freebsd foundation, along with opening discussions to
them about how your organisation uses / relies upon freebsd;

I just had a little conversation with my employer about donating to the FreeBSD Foundation and sent the three *most important* people in the organization a follow up mail on it with the link of course. Let's see what happens. Maybe they will take it out of our Christmas gift :)

Thanks!