On 02/21/13 09:41, Patrick M. Hausen wrote:
Good morning,

Am 20.02.2013 um 18:28 schrieb Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>:
There is no per port file, but, bbeing make.conf a file sourced by make, you
can use make syntax:

.if ${.CURDIR:M*www/apache22*}
        SUEXEC_DOCROOT=/foo/bar
.endif

Now that I gave that a try it seems like there's something missing:

"/etc/make.conf", line 5: Unassociated shell command "PROXY=on"
"/etc/make.conf", line 6: Unassociated shell command "PROXY_HTTP=on"
"/etc/make.conf", line 7: Unassociated shell command "SUEXEC=on"
"/etc/make.conf", line 8: Unassociated shell command
"SUEXEC_DOCROOT=/var/apache"
"/etc/make.conf", line 9: Unassociated shell command
"SUEXEC_LOGFILE=/var/apache/GLOBAL/suexec_log"

That's my make.conf:

.if ${.CURDIR:M*www/apache22*}
        PROXY=on
        PROXY_HTTP=on
        SUEXEC=on
        SUEXEC_DOCROOT=/var/apache
        SUEXEC_LOGFILE=/var/apache/GLOBAL/suexec_log
.endif

Sorry, I forgot to mention: no tabs. tabs have a spacial meaning to make. They mean a shell command follows and should be used only in make targets.

Use spaces to indent things.

--
Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>