Em 05/05/13 04:21, Eugene Grosbein escreveu:
On 05.05.2013 07:51, Marcelo Gondim wrote:

I changed hardware for motherboard Supermicro X9SCM-F and Xeon processor
3.2Ghz E31230 with 8Gb ram ECC. The problem stopped and the server was
very stable.
The problem could be with the Intel motherboard S5500BC? Because this
was installed with 2 Xeon processors and two memory banks 4Gb.
Could be FreeBSD incompatibility with the hardware or faulty hardware?

Thanks and best regards,
I don't think so. The race problem is known. It has software nature
and crash probability depends of many reasons. The change of hardware
changes some of aspects, indeed :-) In your case it somehow
made the server more stable but that's not any kind of hardware incompatibility.

Does any developer is seeing this problem? Because I saw the prthat has been going on since 2011.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/162558

I'm trying to  replace  severalMikrotik  RouterOS  (PPPoE server)  for  FreeBSD
 with  mpd  + freeradius + mysql.

All my servers are FreeBSD except PPPoE Server. :(

Best regards,