On 19-6-2013 17:04, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
- Adam runs 9.1-RELEASE because of business needs pertaining to
   freebsd-update and binary updates.  (I ask more about this for
   benefits of readers below, however -- because this situation comes
   up a lot and I want to know what real-world admins do)

The bug is very specifically available in 9.1-RELEASE because I got bit by it before the release of 9.1. But discussed it with avg@ and it did not make it into the release, but was submitted only like 2 weeks later.

So in that case you can probably stop looking.

For just about any 9.1-STABLE after that should the fix be in the code.

--WjW