On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:01:26 -0600
Brett Glass <br...@lariat.net> wrote:

> How stable are folks finding FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE to be? The
> improvements are welcome, but there have been a few troubling
> messages about kernel panics and VM issues on the various mailing
> lists. It's never clear until the release drops whether these are
> actual problems with the software or hardware defects in individual
> systems, so I am eager to hear how the new release is working for everyone.

I have just upgraded two virtual machines running on ESXi. They are i386
with 256Mb of RAM and one CPU, with just a few ports installed (sudo and
screen and dependencies). They don't do much job (low-traffic authoritative
nameservers for a dozen of domains). I upgraded by freebsd-update. I don't
see any problems so far. Also my laptop is 9-STABLE amd64 (currently at
r255867) and I do not have any more problems than usual (the unfortunate
AR9285 wifi adapter).
--
Marko Cupać