Hello list:

This is my first post. I had used previously in an intermittent manner FreeBSD
(since 4.5) but now I had changed my three laptops and the 12 computers that I
use with my students.

The system is excellent, stable, fast, nice...

I only have small problems for example with GIMP. When I try to open an image
or doing a capture of screen I receive the following message:

El complemento ha fallado: «screenshot»
(/usr/local/libexec/gimp/2.2/plug-ins/screenshot)

El complemento que ha fallado puede haber estropeado el estado interno de GIMP.
Sería conveniente que guardase todas sus imágenes y reiniciase GIMP, para no
arriesgarse.

In a free translation could be:

"The complement "screenshot" is failed and can broke the internal state of
GIMP. It is convenient that you save all your images...

Apparently any messages of error was received during compiling and the same
problem has been observed in two different machines.

Regards
 Daniel Patón Domínguez
 Numerical Ecology. Ecology Unit
 Department of Plant Biology, Ecology and Earth Sciences
 Faculty of Sciences. University of Extremadura
 Avda. Elvas s/n 06071 Badajoz (Spain)
 http://unex.academia.edu/DanielPatonDominguez
 https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Daniel_Paton/
 http://sites.google.com/site/numericalecologyuex/home