Hello,

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017, Ronald Klop wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to update the /usr/ports tree to the same version as is used by the default pkg repositories? I use some ports which are not distributed as pkgs. When I 'portsnap auto' the ports tree gets new updates which are not in the pkgs yet and I don't want to rebuild those. I'm also able to fetch the ports tree by svn if that gives more possibilities than portsnap for this.

So, is there a way to know from which svn revision the pkgs are build by the FreeBSD servers? Or something similar.

I once raised a request for this on github and it was "mostly"
implemented, but I never found how it works:
https://github.com/freebsd/pkg/issues/328

Greetings
Michael