Hi all,

mandoc 1.14 has introduced a new database format (removing the requirement for
sqlite). FreeBSD 11.x is having right mandoc 1.13, Given the database format is
a technical detail (aka new format will be generated anyway automatically and
seamlessly replacing the old database). I think it does not fall into POLA. For
such reason I'm planing to upgrade to the 1.14 series (current already have it).

If that is a matter for you to change that database format please tell me.
Otherwise in 2 weeks I will import 1.14 in 11-STABLE in order we have it in
11.1-R

Best regards,
Bapt