Thanks for the packet trace.  What happens there is that the Windows
initiator logs in, requests Discovery ("SendTargets=All"), receives the list
of targets, as expected, and then... sends "SendTargets=All" again,
instead of logging off.  This results in ctld(8) dropping the session.
The initiator then starts the Discovery session again, but this time it only
logs in and then out, without actually requesting the target list.

Perhaps you could work around this by using "discovery-filter",
as documented in ctl.conf(5)?