> On 24 Apr 2018, at 23:39, Marc Branchaud <marcn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2018-04-24 09:24 AM, Glen Barber wrote:
>> There are additional nits regarding jail(8) that chroot(8) does not have
>> the same limitations.  Setting/unsetting the immutable flag on something
>> like /sbin/init, for example, comes to mind.
>
> Try
>       allow.chflags
> in your jail.conf.

I assume that this also isn't checked by the build so you end up wasting some
time as well (but probably only in installworld)

I don't see an argument against doing some quick sanity checks before starting
a run (be it buildworld, installworld or whatever).

--
Daniel O'Connor
are so many of them to choose from."