Dear mailing list admins,

I’m receiving an increasing amount of crap (mainly Spam and unrequested
Bugzilla updates and now: support ticket auto-responses?) via this mailing
list. It has risen to amounts that they disrupt my workflow and I may have to
unsubscribe. I’d appreciate it if there was some official communication
regarding do’s and don’t on this list. It will not deter spammers but may keep
real people thinking about the impact of their decisions – before they do them.
Although that’s probably also pointless, given the presence of Chinese language
support ticket auto-responses.

Anyway, in this case, there should be options for the moderators to block
certain servers, addresses and users.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Marcel