On 11/26/2018 11:25 AM, Pete French wrote:
> Foolwing up an old thread I know, but my ssystem ahs been pretty
> stable until recently, when it started locking up about one a week at
> least. This co-incided with me doing two things to it:

Interesting, I too have noticed my one test box have the odd lockup.  I
think it started around the BETA series. Is it possible something
"undid" one of the fixes ? I brought the box in question upto
12.0-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 12.0-PRERELEASE r340724 and its been fine for 5
days. Sadly, when it was locking up (no panic, just a solid lockup) it
took some random amount of time and generally did not matter if the box
was loaded or not.

    ---Mike