Michelle Sullivan
http://www.mhix.org/
Sent from my iPad

> On 03 May 2019, at 04:04, N.J. Mann <n...@njm.me.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> I will ignore the insult and just say again "come into contact".  Yes,
> I do know what I am talking about and have even seen it happen.

It wasn’t an insult (certainly not intended).. and I did say, “sorta
impossible” and there are a whole series of events that would have to be a
precursor for it to happen..  all of which I’d consider highly unlikely (less
than 0.0001% chance) where they happened and were not corrected before an event
happened... even if you were to actually drop the phase on a floating terminal
and take out the probability of that happening... Ie you’d have to cut/drop
three safety connections, have them go unnoticed and then drop cables in two
directions on a pole before you drop you phase on the connection...

I should say.. bit of a reach... but then having a transformer blow up, and
someone take out a power pole and have 11kv line drop on a 240v phase within 6
hours whilst resilvering a drive would be a reach as well... so point conceded,
it could  happen.