Hi Alexander,

No problem, this happens and it doesn’t impact me. I try to stay up to date and
when there is a regression I rollback and narrow it down as an early warning.

Your commit fixed the problem in 364020.

Next time I have a crash and have narrowed it down to a specific commit I’ll
add the committer again.

Peter