Hi!

Yesterday, I have updated the world. So now I have sendmail 8.11.0
installed.

I updated my mc file to add the option 'nospecial' to nouucp and made
the aliases modifications.

The problem is that every time I invoke sendmail (even mailq, or sending
local mail) it tries to connect to the Internet. Too bad because I have
a dial up connection.
That smells a DNS problem but previous version used to work as expected.

I will try to dig up this problem but if someone has already encountered
it and solved it, i will be pleased to take the answer :)

Thanks

Phil.