On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Scot W. Hetzel wrote:

> From: "Vincent Poy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> With the current ports collection you can't create an
> apache-fp-ssl-php installation.

        Thanks for clarifying that.

> > I'm just wondering if it's possible to install the apache13-fp
> > port first then add in the modules in the ports collection.
>
> You can however create an apache-fp-php installation.
>
> Were working on breaking up the apache13-* ports so that eventually,
> you can create an apache-fp-ssl-php installation from the ports
> collection.

        I noticed on your website that both you and Matthew Dodd were
working on Apache and modules: mod_ssl, mod_frontpage, mod_php3, mod_php4,
and mod_jserv.

        Aren't these already available?

Cheers,
Vince - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin