"Marius M. Rex" wrote:

>         I appreciate the suggestions, but it is a pretty fundamental
> problem.  I can start most things easily by hand, but it is annoying to
> do.

Okay.  This is all started during boot by init().  You should be able to
restart and log the result by doing: "cd /etc ; script rc.out sh -x rc"

That will put rc in verbose mode.  You might have to edit some of the
rc.* scripts and add "set -x" as the second line to see inside of them.
But this will give you more detail then you want, but it will show
exactly what is happening.

Jim
--
Your mouse has moved.
Windows NT must be restarted for the change to take effect!

Reboot now?  [OK]

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature