On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Kirill Ponomarew wrote:

> Hi Ade,
>
> Chris BeHanna has advised me to add "#include <stdio.h>" before "#include
> <malloc.h>" and it did work.

    Deleting the libmalloc package is probably the better option.  I
had long since forgotten that package was installed on my system.  I
thought it was required for some special (different) version of malloc
for some packages.  I wish I'd known about this earlier--quite a few
of my package builds may have been corrupted by this.

--
Chris BeHanna
Software Engineer (at yourfit.com)