Hi,
         I just got a new batch of 3Ware 6200s I plan to deploy for RAID1
systems. I installed the card and 2 Quantums into an existing test system

  4.1.1-STABLE FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE #1: Mon Oct 30 13:42:15 EST 2000

i.e. post twe commits.  At boot up time, I get

twe0: AEN: <unknown AEN 0xc>

Is this a firmware issue ?  What is the reccomended firmware to work with
on FreeBSD ?

         ---Mike