On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 08:58:14AM +0100, Jose Luis Arbona Orovay wrote:
> Is this documented ?

If you kept up with this mailing list, you would have known this problem.
That is why I just gave the "what to do" rather than give an explanation.
Please review the recent archives when you have a problem.

> Why should we do that ?

You must have CVSup'ed during a window of time when I was changing the
way we build crt{begin,end}.o.  This caused the build problem you
experienced.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX