>>> Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:33:10 +0900, Hiroki Sato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

hrs> Thorsten Kuehnemann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
hrs>    in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> pp_hot.o(.text+0x16a1): undefined reference to `setresuid'
> pp_hot.o(.text+0x16d4): undefined reference to `setresgid'

hrs>  I think this is FAQ, see:

hrs>
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?db=mid&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

hrs>  # Also, it has been reported in Japanese
hrs>  # at http://home.jp.FreeBSD.org/cgi-bin/showmail/FreeBSD-users-jp/56361

Thanks.  I succeed to upgrade my box.
Though I built kernel 1st and did buildworld on 4.2-RELEASE's kernel,
after all it was end with core dump during building Perl.  So, NOPERL
helped me.
Before upgrading, I refered UPDATING.  However, it didn't mention
about this.  I think this topic should go to UPDATING.
The badsect issue is also.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/