On 28 Dec, Brent wrote:

>    "ps: proc size mismatch (30624 total, 1048 chunks)"
>
> the machine seems to operate fine...other than the fact i cant do "ps" or
> "top"....this kind of makes things hard..
>  i was thinking of 2 ways to solve this..

I have a very similar problem with ps. I made a mistake and compile the
CURRENT world instead of STABLE world. So the 'ps' I use does not
correspond to the right kernel: i.e., I think that you cannot use a ps
for 4.x with a 5.x kernel (for example).

I am not sure of that because I am trying to recompile a 4.2 Stable
world whereas my /usr/include is 5.0 CURRENT and it does not work well.

Hope that helps anyway.

Phil.