On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:20:32PM -0800, Glen Gross wrote:
> The default /sys/i386/conf/KERNEL build file does not have the networking
> features enabled;  you will need to bring in the appropriate files from LINT
> and recompile.  Read /usr/src/UPDATING for details.

There is no /sys/i386/conf/KERNEL.  The kernel which is installed by the
standard install process is generated from /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC
and includes most network drivers.  The only missing drivers I can think
of are the ti and sk Gigabit Ethernet drivers and the Token Ring driver
though there are probably a few more minor ones.

-- Brooks

PGP signature