In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Fritz Heinrichmeyer writes:
: Hello this mail has two topics,
:
: I have
: pccard_enable="YES"
: hostname=xxx
: ifconfig_ed0="DHCP"
: in my laptop
:
: in /etc/rc.conf
:
: but i have to start dhclient by hand. What is to do?

In recent versions of stable, it just starts automatically in
pccard_ether.

: 2. topic:
:
: for my pcmcia d-link dfe-650 card it was necessary to include the
: soundblaster io adresses
: in the /etc/pccard.conf. Under windows the card uses 0x220!

Odd.  I've run this card at 0x240, 0x280 (I think) and 0x300.  It
really doesn't care, so long as there's not a conflict.

Warner