On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 03:24:02AM +0000, j mckitrick wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently heard that there might be filtered mailing lists out there that
> only contain cvs entries that are being applied to -stable.  Has anyone seen
> these?  How can I subscribe?  It seems that might be a good complement to
> following -stable as well.

There isn't such a list currently, but for a while every commit to
cvs-all has contained a header that you can filter on for the branch
that you're interested in:

This contains a list of all the branches affected by that commit so
you can make a procmail rule like:

:0:
* ^X-FreeBSD-CVS-Branch:.*RELENG_4.*
my.releng4.mailbox

It's my long term goal to produce a proper branch mailing list, but this
means doing clever stuff with the commits because it's possible for a
committer to affect more than one branch at a time.

Joe

PGP signature