On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 08:40:03PM -0400, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Greg Lehey wrote:
>
> > You're not reading  the man page or

He did not read it carefully enough. When I did my first raid5 I had
to understand the concept first. Maybe it is not obviuos how to
initialise a raid5, when you never did it before.

> actually, did read the man page ... someon email'd me what I missed ... I
> was trying to do 'vinum init raid' instead of 'vinum init raid.p0' ...
> once I did that, got a fully running file system going ...

Good to hear that.

Frank

--
 Frank Nobis                            Email: PGP AVAILABLE
 Landgrafenstr. 130                     dg3dcn   http://www.radio-do.de/~fn/