On 2001-Apr-11 11:21:00 +0200, "B. Christer Moller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I know you are all very busy with the upcoming FreeBSD-4.3 RELEASE, but for
>us who uses CTM to update our sources there hasn't been any updates since 13
>Mar. Is this meant to be like this or just a problem?

If you're relying on CTM, you should really be reading ctm-announce.

The machine hosting the CTM generation lost net connectivity without
notice.  A new host has been found and CTM generation was re-enabled
a couple of days ago.  I don't see the stable sources, but a cvs-cur
delta was posted on 9th April and I thought it was the last to be
generated.

Peter