Recently I setup FreeBSD 4.3 on a HP Netserver (SMP) at my workplace
and am stoked to be using FreeBSD for a production server in a predominantly
Microsoft oriented distributed computing environment.  It's a wonderful
opportunity to show how well FreeBSD performs :^).   This is the first time
I've run FreeBSD on a SMP platform, the box has two processors and
I was wondering if top shows an aggregate cpu load or just the load on
cpu #0.  This box will be the primary SMTP relay for our domain and I
I'm looking for a way to measure the sendmail traffic load.  I currently use
MRTG to monitor our Sun SPARC based systems and run ucd-snmp on
them.  I'm not sure how to monitor sendmail with SNMP, and would be
interested in hearing from others what tools they use to monitor SMTP traffic
on their FreeBSD systems.
--
    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.