> Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:50:21 +0200 (CEST)
> From: "A. L. Meyers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> As far as I know, ReiserFS is GPL. What would porting it to
> FreeBSD be better or worse than other (newer and less stable)
> alternatives?
>
> Is this a technical issue or are politics involved?

AFAIK ReiserFS is a work in progress.

There are some other established journaling FS's out there which
might be candidates, ie the IBM one and one from SGI.

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium