At 11:47 AM +1030 12/23/01, Greg Lehey wrote:
>Somehow I'm nervous this close to a release.  I suspect that this is
>one area which gets almost no testing in -CURRENT.  Can you summarize
>(again?) what they do?

The change is to what partition-sizes are chosen if a person does
let 'disklabel' auto-partition a disk.  Given the nature of the
changes, I suspect it would be best to add them to -stable as soon
as possible, so they get as much testing as possible.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]