Hei!

Anyone using a Netgear FA-311 under FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE? I have some
troubles since my first upgrade to 4.5-PRERELEASE! Since then i rebuilt
the world and kernel 3 or 4 times. The last buildworld was a few hours
ago.
Sometimes the connection to my router/firewall and the internet freezes.
After I have rebooted the pc the network is working again.
I had no such problems in FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE.
At the moment I have two pcs in my LAN: 192.168.1.1 (nat
router/firewall) and 192.168.1.3 (my FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE
workstation). The router is always working correctly.

Any ideas, what the problem could be?

Regards,
Herbert