:
:Matthew Dillon wrote:
:
:> :>     The crashes so far have all been at the same place.  Hopefully Kirk
:> :>     will be able to come up with the answer.  I looked at the code and
:> :>     it seems to me that freefrag ought to be legal at the point in the
:> :>     code where it is panicing.
:> :That would be nice.
:> :This night the box did not crash, I left it with softupdates turned off
:> :and did not use its modem and pppd. So it has 15 hours uptime :-)
:>     That's good.  I would leave softupdates turned off until Kirk gets
:>     back to us.  If it continues to operate without crashing then we'll
:>     know almost for sure that it's a softupdates issue rather then a
:>     hardware issue.
:
:It works without crashing since then.
:So we can conclude that was not hardware problem.
:It there a solution?
:
:Eugene Grosbein

    There is probably a solution, but we have to wait for Kirk.  He is
    presumably still travelling.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>