On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 06:02 AM, Riccardo Torrini wrote:

> cvsup this morning, 2002.03.11 08:31 GMT+1 (italy time) and again
> at 11:51 GTM+1, same error (first message bounced, rejected: cannot
> find your hostname).

> make: don't know how to make cgram.y. Stop
> *** Error code 2

I can confirm that this is indeed reproducable. I used the (scary)
suggestion to fetch cgram.y manually and it got me past that point.

How is this happening? This is supposed to be the STABLE branch. Do we
have something like tinderbox to flag these issues as soon as they
happen? If not, do you want my help to get it started?