On 7 Mar 2002 at 8:13, Michael Sierchio wrote:

> Dan Langille wrote:
>
> > This is the  /etc/pccard.conf which I was using:
>

> > card "Lucent Technologies" "WaveLAN/IEEE"
> >         config  0x1 "wi" ?
> >         insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device start
> >         remove  /etc/pccard_ether $device stop
>

>  >         insert  wicontrol -i $device -p 3
>  >         insert  wicontrol -i $device -k "4gRp1"
>
> I don't have those lines in my pccard.conf.  I have the following
> in /etc/rc.conf
>
> pccard_enable="YES"
> pccard_conf="/etc/pccard.conf"
> pccard_mem="DEFAULT"
> pccard_beep="0"
> pccardd_flags=" -z "

Then what do you have in /etc/pccard.conf?  Why are you overriding
pccard_conf like that?

> and have the wicontrol commands in /etc/start_if.wi0

Could you paste that file please?

> What rev of the firmware is on the card?  You can download WSU_810.exe and
> exract and run the util on a windoze macheen.

I don't know.  How can I tell?  And I don't have a windows machine I can
run that UTIL on (I have windows boxes, just not one that will take that
card).

Thank you.
--
Dan Langille