Hello ,

  I got a problem on the latest world sources. I cvsup them all and i
  did a build world & kernel (takes a day). As fas as i can see all
  went well. But when i rebooted the software complained it couldn't
  find the root partition. I solved the problem by loading the old
  kernel. I build the GENERIC kernel with some extra options for my
  firewall and such. The root partition exist on a IDE drives. I read
  something about ATA, but don't know any more about this.

  Any help, suggestions, ect. is very welcome and appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]