On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 01:05:27PM -0400, Trish Lynch wrote:

> I';ve done something semi-simple to manage things that possibly might get
> broken by mergemaster.

I don't recall ever having anything broken by mergemaster.

I have broken things for myself by failing to drive mergemaster
properly, e.g. my not noticing that a file (i)nstalled by mergemaster
should have been (m)erged, to preserve local changes.  The incidence of
this has much reduced since I adopted the convention of flagging files I
have modified with a "# **** MODIFIED ****" line near the top.

--
Adrian Wontroba