Hello,
I intend to put a copy of CURRENT on my system, not as a replacement for
-stable, but so I can run my typical things against it overnight and
see if I can help uncover any problems.

What I would like is a short list of what to do to make this useful.
This does not need to be a HOWTO, I can find that out I think from
existing sources, but a WHATTO, so that I don't miss anything that would
make such an activity useless. So just a bullet point list will do.

Maybe I should ask this is in current, but I expect some of you out there
are doing this anyway.

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson