At 10:45 AM 06/03/2003 -0500, Michael L. Squires wrote:
> Its an older dual PIII. Can anyone tell me if the dumps point to a
> hardware issue, or if its crashing in the same spot each time ? I can blast
> it with buildworlds and it never dies. Generally I have yet to find bad
> hardware that could pass that.... But always a first time.

I have a P6DGH with two PII/300's running 4.8-RC2; mptable crashes with
a "HOSED" error message for the extended table (indicative of a BIOS
problems) but no crashes.

A BIOS problem ? In what way ?

---Mike

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message