Igor Pokrovsky wrote:

> Eric Anholt wrote:
> >
> > I've committed the update of XFree86 to 4.3.0 to ports.  I think I've
> > cleaned up after my mess at this point, but there may still be issues.
> > Please report to me if you have any problems with the new ports or any
> > issues with XFree86 that you didn't have in 4.2.0.

I'm replying to my own message:

> 1. DRI is not available, Mesa is falling back to indirect rendering.
> (I have Radeon M7, kernel module is loaded, it was working with 4.2.0)
I'm getting error when starting glxgears: libGL error: InitDriver
failed.

> 2. After switching to russian no characters are visible.
> (Russian fonts are installed)
It began to work after setenv LC_CTYPE "ru_RU.KOI8-R".
But it was not neccessary with previous 4.2.0!

So there are two questions left: what happenning with opera on exit
and why DRI is not working.

--
Igor