The scrollback in the script I just ran for make installworld back to here
is over 100 lines, but here is the last install statement before the error.

I have clipped out the other 1000 lines of <file>.h -> <file>.ph

I have the full make installworld script if needed.

I have done the buildworld -> buildkernel -> installkernel -> installworld
procedure as outlined in the Handbook. I am thinking of going back to the
old make world -> config -r kernelname -> make depend procedure to see if it
works instead.

I wiped out my entire /usr/src tree, and I an cvsup'ing from cvsup2. I only
have the /etc/defaults/make.conf, and have not passed any flags to
buildworld or installworld, not even a -j4 to buildworld.

===> gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/c2ph
install  -o root -g wheel -m 555   c2ph /usr/bin
install -o root -g wheel -m 444 c2ph.1.gz  /usr/share/man/man1
===> gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph
install  -o root -g wheel -m 555   h2ph /usr/bin
install -o root -g wheel -m 444 h2ph.1.gz  /usr/share/man/man1
cd /usr/include;
/usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph/../../miniperl/miniperl
-I/usr/obj/us
r/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph/lib
/usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph/h2ph -d  /usr/lib
data/perl/5.00503/mach * */*
a.out.h -> a.out.ph
acl.h -> acl.ph
aio.h -> aio.ph
alias.h -> alias.ph
ar.h -> ar.ph
vm/pmap.h -> vm/pmap.ph
vm/swap_pager.h -> vm/swap_pager.ph
vm/vm.h -> vm/vm.ph
vm/vm_extern.h -> vm/vm_extern.ph
vm/vm_kern.h -> vm/vm_kern.ph
vm/vm_map.h -> vm/vm_map.ph
vm/vm_object.h -> vm/vm_object.ph
vm/vm_page.h -> vm/vm_page.ph
vm/vm_pageout.h -> vm/vm_pageout.ph
vm/vm_pager.h -> vm/vm_pager.ph
vm/vm_param.h -> vm/vm_param.ph
vm/vm_zone.h -> vm/vm_zone.ph
vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph.