On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 04:03:11AM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 11:38:05PM -0400, Chris Pepper wrote:
>
> >     When I choose vt100 (option #2), the display is scrambled
> > (lines wrap, option titles shift up and down when using the arrows,
> > and get out of sync with the descriptions on the right side). With
> > ANSI (option #1), I couldn't move into the main options area -- all 4
> > arrows, as well as tab, ask me if I really wanted to abort, and
> > there's no visible way to do anything but exit.
>
> Sounds like both of these are the wrong terminal type.

Chris (the original poster ;), what terminal emulator are you using
on the other side of the serial cable?  What terminal type is it set to
emulate?

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key fingerprint FDBA FD79 C26F 3C51 C95E  DF9E ED18 B68D 1619 4553