Brian> Long strings of NUL bytes?  Missing data?  Spam (from the same
Brian> file, or from other files)?

Well... I don't really know db file formats.  Most of the corruption I
found in berkley db files.  mailgraph uses rrd.  mailman uses some
form of berkley db, too.  I don't know what the corruption "looked"
like other than the db library would no longer accept it.

Dave.