Hallo all,
first of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language...

I'm in troubles with Mozilla Firefox (pkg firefox-1.0_1,1).

Under medium-heavy load (5 or more tabs open on https etc) he sometimes crashes and kills himself.

In my home directory a file named firefox-bin.core is then created.

$ file firefox-bin.core
firefox-bin.core: ELF 32-bit LSB core file Intel 80386, version 1 (FreeBSD), FreeBSD-style, from 'firefox-bin'

I don't know where to search for crash logs or others, any help or suggestion is appreciated! Please tell me if I should give more infos and what to post...

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Pietro Cerutti