Hanspeter Roth wrote:

I would much prefer seeing this patch getting committed after instead of completely disabling the bootmenu as recently committed.

The problem here is, that the Beastie picture is disabled by
default. This is obviously not compatible with the majority of
people.

You're not up-to-date with the latest events, the beasty menu was completely nuked from CVS yesterday after the most recent complaints and we're now stuck again with the plain old loader prompt.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]