I have done a  buildworld from 4.9 to 5.3 and also installed a new custom
kernel and after all whent ok i rebooted the box and goto ping yahoo.com and i
cant get out , and i also tryed pinging my outhere ip address and nothing on
eathere one it just say destination unreachable. so i whent back and rebuilt a
new kern with all defaults execpt i added
options          IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
and i still cant ping out . i have checked to see if the net card was up , if i
do a ifconfig it shows it as active there,  i have whent into rc.conf and
removed out my firewal script that i did have running , still nuthilg, and
durring boot its showing my net card there
so what would be causeing this?  if you need more info just let me know
ohh and yea i do have a ip assigned to my net card IE:65.102.x.x
and thanks inadvance for any help that you can give me on this.