Peter Radcliffe wrote:

Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> probably said:

Yes, if there is a solution that doesn't require me to tear apart my
computer I would prefer that, haha.  It was an incredible pain
routing all the cables and such with the dual scsi 160's in there.
But I would be happy to donate money if needed.  I use PayPal also,
but could send check.

I'm organising with Søren to get some hardware to him, a SATA ATAPI CD
burner and money for an appropriate disk that supports the new
features he wants to work on.  Total of about US$160.

If anyone would like to contribute a little towards it, feel free to
paypal me at this address :)

(might want to reply to this to the list if you do, I don't want
people to send me a total of more money than I spent).

P.

Hi Peter, you can count me in for $50. Will send it here in the next couple of hours or so. On a humorous note, I keep getting these emails from *supposedly* EBay and Paypal telling me that my account is about to be closed due to hackers infiltrating their system. LOL And the email senders' addresses come from ".ro" LOL They always want to redirect me to a site where I can enter in all my personal info.

Rob