Hello

On 15/01/2005, at 12:40 PM, Vinod Kashyap wrote:

Could you give the attached patch a try? Just a hunch...

I did... same behavior. it just hangs right after displaying the twa0 line.

Actually, hangs is incorrect. As I had to drive to the office to reload a previous kernel (never, ever rely on nextboot my friends!)
When I got there I saw that it went a little bit further, so it seems that it doesn't just hang... it is just very very slow

Jean-Yves

---
Jean-Yves Avenard
Hydrix Pty Ltd - Embedding the net
www.hydrix.com | fax +61 3 9572 2686 | phone +61 3 9572 0686 ext 100
VoIP: direct: [EMAIL PROTECTED], general: [EMAIL PROTECTED]